Certification to ISO 9001 :
is one of the factors contributing to can increase national and international trade of goods and services. The certified company is certain to conduct its activities according to a globally recognised standard.
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification :
– generates new business opportunities
– increases your customers‘ trust in you as a safe supplier of products and services
– enhances your competitiveness
– reduces cost and generates savings
– helps maintain and improve your market position