Codex GHPs / HACCP
GHPs/HACCP certification :
The Quality assurance system is applied throughout the whole feed chain, starting from primary production, through commodity trade, storage, transhipment and transport, to laboratory analysis. GHPs certification includes selected HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) GHPs standard ensures animal feed safety for products, which subsequently become part of the feed/food chain. GHPs stands for Good Manufacturing Practices and Feed Safety Assurance.
Benefits of GHPs/HACCP :
– Simplified international commodity trade
– Compliance with international partnership rules
– Clear identification and feed health safety confirmation
– Proof of quality and health safety of your products for all purchasers
– Reliable product safety warranty confirmed by a third party organisation
– Efficient internal processes management and strong basis for decision making
– Increased trust of national control authorities
ISO22000 certification :
is a standard that assists with controlling risks in the food processing industry to achieve food safety for human consumption. This food safety standard was developed by professionals from the food industry and specialised organisations and in cooperation with the Codex Commission, UN (FAO) and WHO. The ISO 22000 standard builds on benefits of the ISO 9001 quality management system and of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points management system (HACCP) and of the plans for provision of safe food.
Benefits of ISO22000 :
– provides comprehensive and efficient control of food health and safety
– minimizes the occurrence of low-quality and health-risk foods
– increases food safety in the entire food industry chain
– provides a food safety audit by an independent third party
– increases trust by the public, industry and the public sector.